Thursday, January 11, 2007

Science Blog Assignment!

You will need to blog 5 times between now and March 1st. The blog entries' science content is your choice but three must be in response to a current events and two must be in response to something you are learning about in class. Below find the requirements for each type of blog.


Current Event Blog! (You may choose the article and science topic.

Answers who, what, where, when, and what.

Contains a hyperlink to the article you are talking about and labels the source

Clearly states your opinion on the subject and you support your opinion using facts from the article.



Class Response!

Identifies the topic and at least three interesting facts.

Includes at least two pieces of information from another source and labels the source, including a hyperlink to that source.


Clearly states your opinion on the subject and you support your opinion using facts that you have learned.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

just like the sheet...

Treasure said...

yes. just like the sheet!

Anonymous said...

for the class response what does it mean when it says it must include at least two pieces of information from another source? do you mean facts?

Anonymous said...

I have a question.
What does it mean on the blogging assignment as in class response (i did a class response on the podcasts from last year. would that be okay for one of the class responses?
also if you can could you comment one of my new posts?

whatever...i have mutiple accounts said...

this isnt about the sheet or the class response or anything, its for something else. why cant we log in with our username and our password? why do we have log in with our email urls? my email url is very frustrating when typing it over and over again!:P

Treasure said...

Snowflake, I would like you to use a class from this year. I am makingmy way through blogs and will hopefully get through mkore tonight after the baby goes to bed.

Treasure said...

Oceanfreak, This is a change that Blogger made so I have no control over it. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the advice!

whatever...i have mutiple accounts said...

on my blog i just finished my assignment thing but the links aren't ... linking. i tried going to my link but it didnt work. what should i do?

Treasure said...

Oceanfreak, I am not going to count that against you. I understand the problem.

HeartsLies&Friends said...

I need help on the Class Response part.
I don't know what to write about.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Treasure said...

You may want to wait a week or so and write about the superhero project or your role in the genetics assessment. The genetics assessment should give you lots to write about.

DanceCraze24 said...

AHHHHH! =O How much sould we write from the class responses and the current event? I'm not sure like if how much we have to write.

DanceCraze24 said...

Treasure, when you get a chance, could you check out my blog just to make sure I am doing what you ask? Thanks. www.dancecraze824.blogspot.com

292freckles said...

Treasure, for the current event would we answer like
Who:
What:
......
or would we write a paragraph, because i looked @ dancecraze824 and they did it like that but i did the paragraph form.
Thanks
292freckles

Treasure said...

You may do it either way!

LiViN' wAtErMeLoN cRaZy said...

ummmmm i finished my blogs (posts) but i am not sure if i did what you wanted =\.....will you just check them for me and give me some feedback?

IceMasta'21 said...

In my blog, which you checked, the URL didn't show up in the first post so I put it in the next post. Just in case you didn't see it.

IceMasta'21 said...

Never mind

SPORTSFREAK said...

Treasure, i am done with my 4 blogs but i'm stuck on my 2ond class response. how do you write 2 hyperlinks on the superhero project? i drafted it but i can't find the hyper links can you pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasee help me out????????
thank you

Treasure said...

For that assignment I won't expect a hyperlink.

behappy said...

you know how i acciedently did five current events insted of 3 current events and 2 class response? well, i was thinking if i can use one of my extra posts as the blog that is due on march 30th? please reply. thank you.

behappy said...

also do you remember, asking me if my display name has changed/ well, i checked it and it hasn't!!

Treasure said...

See me in school tomorrow and we will work it out.

behappy said...

sorry i didn't ask you about the blog at school. can i ask tomorrow?

Treasure said...

Yes, Ask me when you remember!