Several of you have come and asked if you can do the show LOST instead. The answer is YES!
22 comments:
Anonymous
said...
what if you do not watch lost, heroes, etc. and you would like to do the extra credit. Also, what if the part in the book the you are in in lit. class does not connect to science. Should I try watching heroes, lost, etc. and complete the extra credit or no? I'm not so sure. please reply as soon as you can thanks.
treasure, what if the book i am reading does not specifically connect to genetics/science and i don't watch lost, heroes, or 24. WHat could i do for extra credit? Should i watch the shows anyways or not? I'm kind of at a sticky situation. thanks.
ummmmmmm i found sites (2) but i am having trouble finding the right notes......should i just take notes on everything i find and then categorize them? (can i make the extra notes misc. notes?) oh and can me and a person in my group make a poster together, only she will do her side by herself and i will do my side by myself because she is pros and i am cons! thanks and can you tell me grade for my blogs? pleeeeeeeeeease! ^_^
Treasure, what if the class respond that you chose does not have a hyperlink I am allready finished with my Ideas but I do not have a web site for the second activity I chose! Thanx <3
Hey Treasure, I found another website that we can post really cool avatars! I allready have one on my blog it is marine6-marine6.blogspot.com and the avatar's web is http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php#aligntop Hope you like it!!
treasure i was just wondering a couple of friends' blogs are graded in my class but I still don't have a grade yet. Should i just keep that spot in my ROP blank for now? Also, in order to receive extra credit for the assignment could we do one extra credit assignment or do we have to do two different assignments for extra credit? thanks.
22 comments:
what if you do not watch lost, heroes, etc. and you would like to do the extra credit. Also, what if the part in the book the you are in in lit. class does not connect to science. Should I try watching heroes, lost, etc. and complete the extra credit or no?
I'm not so sure.
please reply as soon as you can
thanks.
treasure, what if the book i am reading does not specifically connect to genetics/science and i don't watch lost, heroes, or 24. WHat could i do for extra credit? Should i watch the shows anyways or not?
I'm kind of at a sticky situation.
thanks.
thats great to know. i love that show!!
You can still do the social studies one. Talk to me on Monday and we will work something out.
thanks for your help!
ummmmmmm i found sites (2) but i am having trouble finding the right notes......should i just take notes on everything i find and then categorize them? (can i make the extra notes misc. notes?)
oh and can me and a person in my group make a poster together, only she will do her side by herself and i will do my side by myself because she is pros and i am cons! thanks and can you tell me grade for my blogs? pleeeeeeeeeease! ^_^
Treasure, what if the class respond that you chose does not have a hyperlink I am allready finished with my Ideas but I do not have a web site for the second activity I chose! Thanx <3
Does the extra credit have to be genetics or is it something that we have already learned?
Just let me know where you got the additional information from.
It does not have to be about genetics. Just something we have learned this year or last if you are an 8th grader.
Hey Treasure, I found another website that we can post really cool avatars! I allready have one on my blog it is marine6-marine6.blogspot.com and the avatar's web is http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php#aligntop Hope you like it!!
Is having a parent comment on your blog still extra credit?!?!?!?!
Yes, it is.
treasure i was just wondering a couple of friends' blogs are graded in my class but I still don't have a grade yet. Should i just keep that spot in my ROP blank for now? Also, in order to receive extra credit for the assignment could we do one extra credit assignment or do we have to do two different assignments for extra credit?
thanks.
You should be getting your grades back tomorrow or Tuesday. You can do only one if you want.
Hi Mrs.Rousseau, the lost E.C. is awesome.
i is it also extra credit if we get a parent or older family member to comment on our blog? do they comment on the blog, or one of the posts?
Kolie, on your blog
for the class blog, does it specifically have to be from class? like, i am doing the sun, so can i have on of the facts be from prior knowledge?
You may use any knowledge you have about the sun in the blog. Our class was only a quick review so please add.
Is this extra credit going to be for this trimester too?
I don't think so. I will post something in the next few weeks.
Post a Comment