I was thinking about what to assign for extra credit and I thought of a few ideas. You may pick to complete 2 of these by March 13th.
If you watch the TV show Heroes write a short response (a paragraph) on how it connects to what we are learning in science right now. Post this response to your blog. 10 pts.
Write a short response (a paragraph) and connect the novel you are reading in Lit. class to what we are learning in science. Post the response to your blog. 10 pts.
If you watch the TV show 24 write a short response (a paragraph) on how CTU must use scientific knowledge in response to Fayed. Post the response to your blog. 10 pts.
Research one scientific invention that occured in the colonies. Write a short response (a paragraph) connecting this invention to what you are learning in social studies. 10 pts.
If I have any other brainstorms good enough for extra credit, I will post them. So come back and visit often!
13 comments:
What about having a family member comment on your blog? Is that extra credit? And i f we have a friend from Omega to comment, is that extra credit? If so, how many points? Thanks.
this seems interesting treasure......but 24 and heroes air at the same time on the same day! =O i guess i will watch them on different days cuz i dont watch them that often (never really)! =)
Heyy Treasure... I like the 24 extra credit!!! c ya =]
Treasure, if I decide to do the extra credit about the social studies invention, then could I pick an invention on anything that relates to genetics or would it have to be an invention during the American Revolution?
Thanks.
Snowflake, anything during that time period.
okay thanks!
Also, does the invention have to be related to genetics or overall science?
Snowflake, it just has to be an invention.
What if there's no invention that connects to science, what if we don't watch the shows, and what if there's no connection to our lit. book? Thanks,
~~*Raynebow*~~
An invention uses science so you can do almost anything that was invented during this time.
OK. Revolutionary War.......hmmmmm. Cannons maybe? Is that OK?
Why don't you look up Franklin.
dani101194I have a question.....I was reading someone else's comment about not getting their blog grades yet......I haven't gotten mine either and you said they should be done by Tuesday. Do you know when they'll be done by? Thanks!
I have been handing them out this week.
Post a Comment