you told my class to bring in egg cartons also. do you still need them?~eeyore24~
do you need egg cartons? because you told my class to also bring in egg cartons. ~eeyore24~
Egg cartoons would be great!
what is the middle of a wave called again? because i think it is the rest point.
Remember, the rest point bisects the wave. Is that what you mean?
Do you get Omega Money for bringing in the paper towel rolls?
I have a question. I keep forgetting to bring in the supplies that you told us to try and find. Can we still bring them in? I don't even know when we're starting the whole project.
Yes, bring them in! Thank you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
you told my class to bring in egg cartons also. do you still need them?
~eeyore24~
do you need egg cartons? because you told my class to also bring in egg cartons.
~eeyore24~
Egg cartoons would be great!
what is the middle of a wave called again? because i think it is the rest point.
Remember, the rest point bisects the wave. Is that what you mean?
Do you get Omega Money for bringing in the paper towel rolls?
I have a question. I keep forgetting to bring in the supplies that you told us to try and find. Can we still bring them in? I don't even know when we're starting the whole project.
Yes, bring them in! Thank you!
Post a Comment