Unless it is being influenced by a planets, star or other spaceobject gravity there wouldn't be one. Space is a vacumm. Newton's laws apply here on earth.
sorry about that! that was a mistake!!!!! ok it will be easier for you now.
hi its me.......i would like to start my projects and i have a vague idea of what i am going to do but the only problem is i dont have a completed roller coaster to do the projects. ummmmmm i am definitely doing the website but i cant start without a roller coaster!!!!! well i think i can do that one without the coaster but the rest of them i need one for. should i use someone else's roller coaster? -twisted in a roller coaster- =O
I have a question, i have tried all 3 different types of web pages, and for the freeweb.com it freezes my computer, for the google one it says i have 2 purchase a domain, and for the geocitys i have 2 give personal info, so which do i do if i can't do any of them???
I have a probelm! i can't use any of the web pages because either it need personal info, freezes my computer, or requires a domain purchase, so what should i do since all of them have failed???
can i just make a webpage on a sheet of paper which will include all of the nescesarie requirments since my computer does not alllow me to use any of the web pages you gave
You prob. already know who this is, but I forgot my tic tac toe board sheet at school can you give me one today. I dont know how just please give me one
I forgot the due date for our project. Can you tell me when it is please? I konw that it is either today or tomorrow but I am not sure which one it is. (yellow class)
22 comments:
Come and see me in school. I don't know who this is since you changed your name.
I have a question about one of Newton's Laws.
The first law states that an object will remain at rest until an unbalanced force is applied to it.
But what about space?
What is the unbalanced force there?
Unless it is being influenced by a planets, star or other spaceobject gravity there wouldn't be one. Space is a vacumm. Newton's laws apply here on earth.
hi i finnaly got the yahoo one but u have to be a member!! so since my dad is one im fine !!
`
sorry about that! that was a mistake!!!!! ok it will be easier for you now.
hi its me.......i would like to start my projects and i have a vague idea of what i am going to do but the only problem is i dont have a completed roller coaster to do the projects. ummmmmm i am definitely doing the website but i cant start without a roller coaster!!!!! well i think i can do that one without the coaster but the rest of them i need one for. should i use someone else's roller coaster?
-twisted in a roller coaster- =O
better?
I have a question, i have tried all 3 different types of web pages, and for the freeweb.com it freezes my computer, for the google one it says i have 2 purchase a domain, and for the geocitys i have 2 give personal info, so which do i do if i can't do any of them???
I have a probelm! i can't use any of the web pages because either it need personal info, freezes my computer, or requires a domain purchase, so what should i do since all of them have failed???
There is a free version on google so use that one or try Yahoo.
can i just make a webpage on a sheet of paper which will include all of the nescesarie requirments since my computer does not alllow me to use any of the web pages you gave
On the rebric it says something about testimonies. What does it mean?
ummmmmmmmmmmmm yes what exactly do you mean by "testimonies"?
You prob. already know who this is, but I forgot my tic tac toe board sheet at school can you give me one today. I dont know how just please give me one
can i make up a couple of measurements since i don't have all of the measurements i need? please?
i am asking a question again, can the essay be a little over a page?
Yes, it can be a little over a page.
I forgot the due date for our project. Can you tell me when it is please? I konw that it is either today or tomorrow but I am not sure which one it is. (yellow class)
mom
The due date is May 23rd.
i was wondering, when is the next blog assignment due?
thankkkksss. =]
Not for another week or two but you can always do them early.
when you mean connect it to life, do you mean connect newtons laws to life (in the 1 page paper)????
Post a Comment