Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Baby!




Hello everyone,

I miss you but I am enjoying being home with my girls. I will be back in the beginning of November.

12 comments:

Mrs. Johnny depp said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE AND CUTE!!!!!!!!! your other doughters going to love having a big sister i love both of mine :] congrats again

Anonymous said...

Aw she's so cute =]

LiViN' wAtErMeLoN cRaZy said...

she's so cute!!!!!!

KungFuMaster13 said...

hey Mrs. Rousseau what is up? My mother thinks your baby is so cute. I say congrats and sorry to hear about Mrs. rossen. What is his/her name? Peace

Treasure said...

Her name is Sophie and thank you very much!

LiViN' wAtErMeLoN cRaZy said...

how do we know if we got tagged?

Treasure said...

I will leave you a message but I have not gotten that far yet.

LiViN' wAtErMeLoN cRaZy said...

ok that was fast! i am sooo happy you are back now! so you havent gotten to tagging people yet?

HeartsLies&Friends said...

Aww, she's amazing. :]

& we've missed you, great to have you back!

Touch Of Pink said...

shes is so cutee :]
and its so great having you back!

swimmergirl1 said...

AAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. She is so cute.

swimmergirl1 said...

Aw she is the cutest thing ever!!!