Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Breaking News!

You may now log into Study Island and use the science section. You log in the same way as you log in for math.

19 comments:

LiViN' wAtErMeLoN cRaZy said...

what if we forgot our username/password? (i cant remember my username or my password)

Treasure said...

the math teachers have them

kris10 said...

i tried to go on the science part of study island but it automatically goes to the math part!

Treasure said...

OK I will let Mr. Carlson know and we will work on it. Thanks!

LiViN' wAtErMeLoN cRaZy said...

but i dont have math with our the unit math teacher anymore......

Treasure said...

He will still have it.

LiViN' wAtErMeLoN cRaZy said...

ok.....and about the extra credit....does the site have to be about science in general or can it be about a particular science?

glowriter54 said...

I don't have any cans at home... what do I do??

LiViN' wAtErMeLoN cRaZy said...

is it ok if we post our podcast in class tomorrow? we couldn't come up during ap because we were told we couldn't come up without a pass.

LIVExLAUGHxLOVE said...

ive been trying to go on the science section but it still isnt working...by the way, when is state testing?

LiViN' wAtErMeLoN cRaZy said...

i got my username/password and it won;t work. then i tried doing forgot password, and it said my username was not found! what do i do?????????

Treasure said...

I can get on now so I will check username and everything for you. Email me later so I can email you back the info.

Mrs. Johnny depp said...

i coulding find the science part eathier it goes to math automatically

Treasure said...

Mr. C. is working on this but email him and remind him.

ocean23 said...

i can't go 2 the science part!when i log on it goes striaght 2 the math section!

grasshopper said...

when I posted my first blog for the third trimester, it went under February instead of March. I don't know why. So,... um... when you check the blogs to put a grade in, you just need to look under February and you will find a blog called Popping Fun. Thanks. Bye!

Kobie said...

do you have A.M url. shes in yellow class. she posted our speech for lit on there but the url always goes to some other guy.
i know its softball somethin
?????

Treasure said...

http://softballchik150.blogspot.com

Kobie said...

Thank you very much!