DUE FEB. 4th
Assignment- write a review of a science website for up to 10 pts. and post it to your Blog
What to include:
URL to the Site
Who sponsors the site?
What is the site about?
What are the positive and negative aspects of the site?
What would this site be used for?
Would you recommend this site for future use?
Example of a site: http://www.livescience.com/
You may not use this site!
14 comments:
Hi treasure! My blog is publishing the blog a little funny so some of it is not coming out right! I'll talk to you tomorrow during yellow but I just want you to know that I would like to show you before you grade it!!
Please comment me so I know you saw this!
What if I can't find some of the information on the website that I found??
hi,
what do you mean who sponsers the site?
hi,
what do you mean by who sponsered the website? could you please answer on my blog,
soccer105.blogspot.com
Hello, see me during class so we can try and fix this problem.
See me and I may be able to help you.
Who put the site up? Was it a person, an organization, a company, etc.
yes, they don't write where that information is. i can't find it.
Go to the bottom of the page and click on about us. It should tell you who put the site up.
you said in class that you will be posting our grades for our latest blogs. Does that mean you will be commenting on our blogs?
Thanks,
kolie
No, everyone can see it that way so I will put them in the gradebook.
Hi Treasure. What do you mean by "URL to the site"? Is it like your example, www.livescience.com? Pleae comment me at my blog, www.violin-grasshopper.blogspot.com.
Bye!
i did the extra credit. just thought i'd let you know =]
Thank you very much! =)
Post a Comment