Study the terms for chapter 1 The questions I asked you to do on the chapter review Remember the labs that we completed and how to find the density of an object
i want to do my blog on a study that shows that the way you think of yourself in high school affects your weight gain or weight loss. I don't know if this would be too offensive. It is really just a message to stay thinking postitive but i dont know if it is appropriate. What do you think?
2 comments:
i want to do my blog on a study that shows that the way you think of yourself in high school affects your weight gain or weight loss. I don't know if this would be too offensive. It is really just a message to stay thinking postitive but i dont know if it is appropriate. What do you think?
I think you could do a nice job with this article.
Post a Comment