Dear Treasure, When I am logged in on my site all my posts are there. But when I try to see my Website when I am not logged in, only one of my posts is up. That is probably why my website was blank when you tried to grade it.
Hi Treasure! I have two questions about the DNA Conclusion. My first one is that are you allowed to type numbers instead of writing thm out. My second is what are the requiremants for the DNA Conclusion. Bye!
5 comments:
Dear Treasure,
When I am logged in on my site all my posts are there. But when I try to see my Website when I am not logged in, only one of my posts is up. That is probably why my website was blank when you tried to grade it.
ok Let's fix that tomorrow. =)
Hi Treasure! I have two questions about the DNA Conclusion. My first one is that are you allowed to type numbers instead of writing thm out. My second is what are the requiremants for the DNA Conclusion. Bye!
Treasure, I realize this has nothing to do with the roller coaster but what exactly is supposed to be in the conclusion?
Just write about what you learned and what happened during the lab.
Post a Comment