I would love the opportunity to earn more points.
I would love this. Great idea!!!!
please. and thankyou for the oppertunity
please. and thankyou for the opertunity
Yeah! Lets do this. It will help everyone out, so they get good grades when report cards come home!
umm it is about expanding your learning
I would greatly appreciate this opportunity
okay sounds good
umm..yeah
Oh Ms. Rousseau. i would like the extra credit points. i really need all the points that i can get.
I would love this opportunity earn more extra credit points!
I would love this extra credit opportunity. Thank you!
i wud want one too please
Yes Please! Good idea!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I would love the opportunity to earn more points.
I would love this. Great idea!!!!
please. and thankyou for the oppertunity
please. and thankyou for the opertunity
Yeah! Lets do this. It will help everyone out, so they get good grades when report cards come home!
umm it is about expanding your learning
I would greatly appreciate this opportunity
okay sounds good
okay sounds good
umm..yeah
Oh Ms. Rousseau. i would like the extra credit points. i really need all the points that i can get.
I would love this opportunity earn more extra credit points!
I would love this extra credit opportunity. Thank you!
i wud want one too please
Yes Please! Good idea!
Post a Comment