Please complete 2 Study Island quizzes by Jan. 20th.
It is your choice of topics.
If you have trouble logging on please email me since I do not want to have that info. on my Blog.
How this will be graded- 10 pts for advance proficient
8 pts for proficient
6 pts for partially proficient
8 comments:
what if i did more than 2?
will u count the ones that have the highest grade?
Yes, but there will be more due. So you can get the other grades up.
When I sign in, there is no 8th grade. So, I can't get into Science.
i can't log on
See me tomorrow during school and I will help you log on and get onto the 8th grade section.
I can not log on
Are you using first.lastname@xrds then your school password?
I can log on, but can't get 8th grade.
Post a Comment