Sunday, November 18, 2007

Extra Extra

This is due November 28th!!!!!

Watch and episode of the TV show Mythbusters and answer the following questions in a blog for 12 extra credit points. Please answer in paragraph form do not number and answer the questions. Please discuss your answers in detail within the paragraphs.


1. What episode did you watch? Describe the episode and who was in it.

2. How did the Mythbusters follow general lab safety rules? Did they break any?

3. How did the episode use science? Why would you need a science background for a career in special effects?

32 comments:

glowriter54 said...

MythBusters is on Discovery Channel...right?
you can even leave a comment saying the answer! im glowriter54.

dreamer12 said...

what channel

dreamer12 said...

what channel is the extra credit?

dreamer12 said...

what channel is the exta credit

Treasure said...

Yes, it is on discovery.

glowriter54 said...

thanks so much!:)

~glowriter54

simplybf16 said...

if we do watch MythBusters on Discovery Channel, then do we write when you watched it? How long does the paragraph have to be? Should we even, leave a comment on your blog with the answers and which episode you watched??

Treasure said...

Just tell me about the episode. They run repeats so day and time is not needed. Just post it to your blog and I will be able to see it.

Mrs. Johnny depp said...

do we have to have it on like a poster like last year?

Mrs. Johnny depp said...

when does the show start?

Treasure said...

No, you need to post it to your blog like the directions say. The show runs often on the discovery channel.

simplybf16 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Treasure said...

Show me tomorrow. I am sure you are being honest.

Treasure said...

Show me tomorrow. I am sure you are being honest.

Anonymous said...

can you watch a mythbuster video online?

glowriter54 said...

in each episode there's like 3 myths... do we do 1 myth or all?
ex.
flamable substance poured into toilet; running vs walking in rain ; ice bullets

Treasure said...

Yes, you can watch it online. You only have to do one myth but you can do more if you want.

glowriter54 said...

so do we do 1 or all?

grasshopper said...

If the paragraph long, will you take points away? Also, can you give your paragraph to you in lieu of putting it on your blog?

grasshopper said...

Treasure, I typed my extra credit in my blog. So, you can go see it. It is on www.violin-grasshopper.blogspot.com. OK, gotta go now! Bye!

Treasure said...

just copy and paste it into your blog if it is in word. I would rather you use your blog.

grasshopper said...

Thanks soooo much for the help! Bye

Blue_Dog said...

I watched the episode called "Needle in a Haystack" but its not exactly a myth..can I still do the extra-credit or do I have to watch another episode with a real myth in it?

Treasure said...

Still do the extra credit.

kris10 said...

ITS NOT EVEN ON ON TUESDAY! which is today, which is when i was planning to watch it since i was REALLY busy during break and such. how do we watch it online?

kris10 said...

for me it doesn't work on line for some reason .... the screen keeps going big then small then big then small, etc. can i just watch the one tom.?

Treasure said...

That is fine but there is a reason for due dates and you had over a week to do this assignment.

jerseygirl said...

treasure,
do we have to tell you to go to ur blogs if we completed the extra credit. mine is soccer105

Treasure said...

No, I will be checking them and I will post your grades in my gradebook.

ladiesman12 said...

Hi mrs. roussaeu, I did the extra credit but I forgot to do the paragraph.


*steven dizon*

grasshopper said...

Treasure, did you see the Extra Credit? Are you going to tell us how points we get in the comments section of our blog?

Treasure said...

I will give you a grade sheet and it is online on your grades