BOO!!! XD haha just felt like saying that i looked at the worms and i kinda grossed me out but its all good :] very intresting are the body parts like micropic? (did i spell that right?) because looking at a worm i was wondering HOW THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO SEE ALL THERE INSIDES!!! XD haha ok well mesa going to go now
Treasure... I don't understand the packet. The websites on your site helped me with the diagrams, but I still need more help. Do you know of any diagrams that I can use? If not, are you able to explain it to me in AP tomorrow? Please just let me know ~KOBie12
13 comments:
BOO!!! XD haha just felt like saying that i looked at the worms and i kinda grossed me out but its all good :] very intresting are the body parts like micropic? (did i spell that right?) because looking at a worm i was wondering HOW THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO SEE ALL THERE INSIDES!!! XD haha ok well mesa going to go now
- mrs. captain jack sparrow out<33
hi i am going in 2 days.....will you miss me? haha! bye!
Treasure... I don't understand the packet. The websites on your site helped me with the diagrams, but I still need more help. Do you know of any diagrams that I can use? If not, are you able to explain it to me in AP tomorrow?
Please just let me know
~KOBie12
See me in class and I will help you!
i also need help with the packet. It is confusing.
i do not want to disect pigs thank you
What do you mean by "stippling" for the diagram?
Also, do we have to just make a phrase describing each part labeled? Is it a must for all the parts?
Just color the diagram nicely.
No, the caption is about the overall diagram. All you need to do is label.
Thank you! =)
hey i am in india! where are you all right now?
Is it hot in India?
Post a Comment