1. Go to Template
2. Click on one of the add a page element boxes
3. Choose the option that says "link list'
4. Label your new page element Blogs I read
5. Add the links for these blogs (you should have at least 8 from different classes)
6. See me if you need help
18 comments:
wait do we need 8 people from each diff class?
oh yea another ? i hv is:
are we just using these blogs for science or are they for something else too and does the stuff that we put on the blog hv to be school related. i think that was two ?s
hey do we save changes after we have the names there?
i have a question.
ok so i was trying to add a page element for the "Blogs I Read" thing and i typed in what needed to be typed in. but for some reason when i tried to save the page element, it said "please correct the errors on this page and try again." so i kept trying and in a few other ways too but idk what happened and why its not working! do you know what i am doing wrong?
xodancer14, yes save the changes.
LiveXLaughXlove,
We can work on this Monday so do not worry about it.
Are we allowed to post articles or do page elements that are not science related on our blogs, or should this be strictly for school only? I'd love to try and add other things on too! =)
You can add other things as long as they are OK for school.
Can we add more than 8 people on our Blogs I Read people, even if they are not people who I've tagged?
Yes, you may add as many as you want.
Thanks for this. It helps us a lot.
Where is template? Could you answer my question in my comments. My blog is www. violin-grasshopper.com.
It is a tab on top of your blog after you sign into it.
I 4got how to get the avatar thing on my blog can u tell me what site is it?
Hey, um....... do we have to get that Blogs I Read onto our blog? Can you answer my question in my comments? My blog: www.violin-grasshopper.blogspot.com. Thanks! Bye!
um hi,
after i signed in i really don't see the template? could u help me monday?
thanks
What is the avatar website? Could you please tell me the answer to my question on my blog. My blog is www.violin-grasshopper.blogspot.com. OK. See ya later!
Post a Comment