Dear Mrs.Rousseau, I have some survey questions for you. There are written below. 1. When you go shopping, what would you buy the most? 1. Clothes 2. Shoes 3. Makeup 4. Supplies 5. Food 6. Pet Food 7. Gifts 8. Books 9. Accsesories 10. Jewelry 2. What type of flower do you like? 1. Daisy 2. Tulip 3. Rose 4. Sunflower 5. Dandelion 6. Bluebell 7. Dragon Fly 8. White 9. Jasmine 10. Lily 3. What is your favorite number? 1. 1 2. 4 3. 7 4. 10 5. 100 6. 1000 7. 1234 8. 11 9. 99 10. 1 million From, Pratyusha Chamarti REDPS- I am sorry that I did this but "Yahoo!" wouldn't let me email to you. See ya later!
Treasure, did you recieve my email? If you didn't I send it again to you. See ya later!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Dear Mrs.Rousseau,
I have some survey questions for you. There are written below.
1. When you go shopping, what would you buy the most?
1. Clothes
2. Shoes
3. Makeup
4. Supplies
5. Food
6. Pet Food
7. Gifts
8. Books
9. Accsesories
10. Jewelry
2. What type of flower do you like?
1. Daisy
2. Tulip
3. Rose
4. Sunflower
5. Dandelion
6. Bluebell
7. Dragon Fly
8. White
9. Jasmine
10. Lily
3. What is your favorite number?
1. 1 2. 4 3. 7 4. 10 5. 100 6. 1000 7. 1234
8. 11 9. 99 10. 1 million
From,
Pratyusha
Chamarti
RED
PS- I am sorry that I did this but "Yahoo!" wouldn't let me email to you. See ya later!
Treasure, did you recieve my email? If you didn't I send it again to you. See ya later!
Post a Comment