cool surveys. there are too many choices.
can you put more than one answer for a question?
Please only pick one.
I didn't know so I did more then one choice, does it matter? Someone said that you could have done more then one so I didn't know.
for another question you can put what is your favorite type of music. Some answers are:rockhip-hoprapclasicalheavy medal rockcountry
Are you going to add any more surveys? Or are we going to do it in class?
Hello,I am going to add more as soon as I come up with questions.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
cool surveys. there are too many choices.
can you put more than one answer for a question?
Please only pick one.
I didn't know so I did more then one choice, does it matter? Someone said that you could have done more then one so I didn't know.
for another question you can put what is your favorite type of music. Some answers are:
rock
hip-hop
rap
clasical
heavy medal rock
country
Are you going to add any more surveys? Or are we going to do it in class?
Hello,
I am going to add more as soon as I come up with questions.
Post a Comment