Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Omega Meme

I’ve tagged students for the Omega Meme!

The rules are as follows:

Each player answers the six questions posted on this blog.

The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those answers are listed.

At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their blog names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


Then follow the instructions about adding a page element at omegascience.blogspot.com.


1. My favorite TV show is.......(explain why)

2. My favorite meal is...... (explain the meal in detail)

3. My favorite nonschool activity is...... (explain why but do not give specific names that can identify you)

4. Someone I look up to is....... (explain why)

5. My goal for the future is.....

6. In the first hour after school I usually do...... (explain why but do not give specific events or names that can identify you)

I have tagged Miniman, Candycane16, PonderingBacon, ColorYellow, PlaidPJs, HeartsLies&Friends, 1Cowboysfan, Eagles95

You may not tag someone who has already been tagged.

12 comments:

Mrs. Johnny depp said...

this whole tag thing is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo confusing

LiViN' wAtErMeLoN cRaZy said...

i know it is. like i had to help candycane16.......she was like can you explain it to me in our language? =]

Sunshine said...

How do you know if someone was already tagged (other than the people who the person who tagged me had tagged)?

Treasure said...

You need to go to their blogs and see if they have answered.

raynebow said...

Actually, I think the only confusing part of this is figuring out everyone's URLs. I have some from last year, but most of them were eighth graders.

guitargirl said...

Are you only supposed to answer the questions and post the blogs you read if you got tagged? Because I answered the questions and posted the blogs I read even though I didnt get tagged yet.

Treasure said...

That is OK. You should wait until you are tagged

guitargirl said...

Ohh..Oops..
Thanks

kris10 said...

AHHHHH!!!!!
TREASURE U SHOULDVE TOLD ME YOU TAGGED ME!
but im done with it so...
YAY im done!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you tag more than 8 people if you have enough?

Treasure said...

I would let some other people get a chance to tag some people.

raynebow said...

AHHHH everyone I've talked to has already been tagged.....can I tag 3 people already tagged?